Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Doraemon - Machine Ball


One day, in Nobita room
Nobita's mather:"What's going on? why is your room so messy?, clean it up at once and clean the room too, you need to pull out the weed today, before mom comes back, you better finish them all"
Nobita:"Really, mom is in a bad mood today. Next...where did i start just now", Doraemon:"I'm back, just in time"
Doraemon:"Don't seem to be a good time to come home. I'm leaving.
Nobita:"wait. Help me, Dola A Dream.
Doraemon:"Cleaning up?. This is good for you. Better clean up then"
Nobit:"Impossible for me to finish help"
Doraemon:"clean up your own meesy word. That good"
Nobita:"Please don't say that. Please, i beg you"
Doraemon:"When ever your ask. I take out the tool from my pocket. This, Machine Ball. Everyone of it has a computer motor. Put it on. Everyone can be a machine man. Go back to your position"
Nobita:"Thank you"
Doraemon:"That will de"
Nobita:"Hei,hei,hei,hei. Stand up. Everyone go home. become so neat. This is great, so easy. Hey, come over there. This time, come over here. Clean all the conor. This time, clean the floor. Hey, start. Then pull the weed, start. That it is. I don't have to do anything. So easy. Right, some music. Hey, change something fun. Thirsty, some juice. It's really noisy. Stop. The broken thing. Maybe it's too old. Right, buy a new one. I'm going to check everyone's work. Feel like a king very much fun. Got the water everywhere in the hall way, what are you doing. Stop. If not working hard, I throw you into the garbage yard. Be serious broken vacu. Understand? Dorn. Understand, then work hard"
Thing:"Do it yourself if you can. Ya, ya, ya"
Nobita:"Ohoo"
Pan:"Look down upon manchine man"
Clock:"Beat the human up"
Nobita:"Oh, no. Help. Help. Help. It's so terrible. So cold. I understand now, I'm sorry. Everyone, I apology. Help. So terrible, terrible"
Doraemon:"Take back the manchine ball with magnet. Who tell you to order people around like that"
Nobita:"Doraemon"
Doraemon:"This time you clean up yourself. This is a good lesson"
Nobita:"Worse that just now"
Nobita's mother:"I'm home"
Nobita:"Mom's home"
Nobita's mother:"You are not cleaning up yet. What are you doing so slow, hurry. Or mom is not going to forgive you, be careful,i'll tell dady. Understand? Nobita"
Nobita:"I understand"

0 comments: